Available in delicate fragrance, unscented and fresh
We were inspired by you, our customers.
You told us what you like and what you do not like in baby wipes, and we were inspired
We chose our manufacturer, Nice-Pak, for its 50 years of Experience in the field of wipes. We've combined their know-how with your wipes wish list to create a fantastic baby wipe through joint development efforts, multiple prototypes, lab tests and home tests by dads and moms. Amazon. The end result is a baby wipe that's really designed for you – it's gentle enough for a newborn, but strong enough to do the job.
We offer three varieties: Sensitive, Unscented and Fresh Fragrance. You can also choose between practical flip-top packs for the home or on the go, and reclosable packs with a bathtub, perfect for the changing table.
Our sensitive baby wipes include:
- Gentle chamomile to soothe delicate skin
- Pharmaceutical grade purified water for clean, soft wipes
- Flip lid for easy dispensing and lasting freshness, ideal for travel
D & # 39; where it comes
purified water [19659004L'eaupurifiéedequalitépharmaceutiqueconstitueaumoins979%duliquidetrouvédansleslingettespourbébésAmazonElementsLeprocessuscommenceavecl'eaupotabledel'aquifèresouterrainWhiteLickCreekàMooresvilleIndianaUnefoisl'eaurecueillieelleestpurifiéeenplusieursétapes:sédimentationfiltrationaucharbondésionisationetdésinfectionauxultravioletsLerésultatfinalUnelingettesécuritaireetdoucepourlapeausensibled'unbébé(Etouic'isreallyaPhotodeWhiteLickCreek)
Chamomile Flower Extract
Extracts from Chamomile in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes come from Lewisville, Texas, from a company with over 30 years of experience in harvesting, manufacturing and distributing natural botanical extracts. A cold extraction process is used to avoid potential thermal damage, which helps maximize the ability of chamomile to relieve extra-sensitive skins
Source: Lewisville, TX
] Amazon Elements baby wipes are made in Mooresville, Indiana. by Wet Wiping Experts from Nice-Pak Products, Inc., a family-owned business since its founding in 1957. Baby wipes are produced in a landfill-free facility: waste is recycled and the rest is converted to heat at steam . The recyclable lid of the folding pack can go directly to the recycling bin, which allows Nice-Pak to reduce by 36% a year the use of plastic compared to its previous lid. We are proud to have teamed with them to deliver your wipes.
Located in Mooresville, IN
What is it made of
These wipes soothe skin very sensitive to chamomile extract. We evaluated each ingredient to determine whether or not it should be included – these are all components common to baby wipes, and together they make the wipe more effective and keep it fresh. We've included details on the ingredients that give you transparency about the products you buy for your family.
Some ingredients list more than one source because of changes in availability; scan the unique code on your pack with the Amazon mobile app to find out the specific source
Contents (in order of prevalence) and location of the raw material supplier
Polyester, Viscose & Polypropylene
Blended together these fibers form a soft and strong cloth. (Liaoning Province, China)
Moistens wipes. (Mooresville, IN)
Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract (Matricaria)
An exclusive blend of water, essential oils extracted from the chamomile plant and a carrier oil; soothes sensitive skin (Lewisville, TX)
View All Components
Derived from coconut oil; works with polysorbate 20 for a gentle cleansing. (University Park, IL)
Provides gentle cleansing. By combining with disodium cocoamphodiacetate, this ingredient becomes more effective. (Gurnee, IL)
Prevents the pH from rising too high, ensuring that wipes stay soft on delicate areas. (Tienen, Belgium or Southport, NC)
Prevents pH from going too low, ensuring that wipes stay soft on delicate areas. (Augusta, GA or Lawrence, KS)
Preserves the freshness of wipes by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Ludwigshafen, Germany or Freeport, TX)
Preserves the freshness of wipes by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Freeport, TX)
Preserves the freshness of wipes by targeting specific types of contaminants. (Kalama, WA)
Baby Wipes Amazon Elements
do not contain:
Parabens, methylisothiazolinone (MIT), phthalates, bronopol, dyes, or alcohol.
A New Level of Transparency
We are committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail on every Amazon Elements. Each pack of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes includes a unique code, which we use to track its specific ingredients, the date and place of manufacture, the delivery date and the expiry date. You can access all this information by scanning your unique code. You can also scan to easily rearrange, write a review or contact us for any questions. To scan your code, use the Amazon mobile app on your smart phone
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I use these cleaning wipes to clean other parts of my baby?
- Yes. Amazon Elements baby wipes are safe to clean your baby's hands, feet, face and diapers. Baby wipes should not be used to clean the baby's mouth, nose, ears or eyes.
See all questions and answers
- What ingredients do you keep from baby wipes?
- Amazon Elements Baby Wipes does not contain:
- Parabens: Sometimes personal care products use parabens as a preservative; Amazon Elements baby wipes do not contain parabens because of customers' concerns about their effect on function and hormonal development.
- Methylisothiazolinone: Also known as "MIT", it is a preservative sometimes used in baby wipes and sometimes used in care products personal as shampoos and lotions. It has been examined by parents because it is classified as a sensitizer, which means that it could cause contact allergies when it touches the skin.
- Phthalates: Perfumes sometimes use phthalates; Amazon Elements baby wipes do not contain phthalates because of their potential for hormonal disruption.
- Bronopol: Was used as a preservative in baby wipes; The baby wipes of Amazon Elements do not include bronopol because it is considered a formaldehyde donor, which means that it can break down to produce formaldehyde and cause contact allergies.
- Dyes: such as shampoos, lotions and cosmetics – include colorants to make the product a more attractive color. Amazon Elements baby wipes do not contain dyes because we did not want to add unnecessary synthetic ingredients.
- Alcohol: Cleaning wipes for the kitchen and bathroom sometimes contain alcohol. You will not find alcohol in Amazon Elements baby wipes because it can irritate the delicate skin.
- Can I rehydrate baby wipes that have dried?
- Unfortunately, no. Our rags are made using pharmaceutical grade purified water to keep them clean and efficient; adding tap or bottled water can cause discoloration, odor or even unwanted growths on the wipes.
- Are baby wipes recyclable?
- The plastic cover and the cardboard box can be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap around them should be discarded – just make sure to remove and recycle the plastic cover first!
- Can I rinse these baby wipes?
- No, wipes can not be thrown away. 19659068] How long do these baby wipes last?
- The recommended shelf life of Amazon Elements baby wipes is 2 years. You can scan the unique code on your package with the Amazon mobile app to find its due date.
- Can I still use these codes if they have been left in a hot car?
- The car can dry the wipes more quickly if the container is not properly sealed, but the product can still be used safely.
- Do baby wipes cause diaper irritation?
- including prolonged exposure to a wet or dirty diaper, rubbing and rubbing caused by poor adaptation of the diaper, and even infections or allergic reactions. If you have any questions or concerns about diaper rash, please consult your pediatrician.
- How can I get samples of this product before I buy?
- Samples are not currently available, but we encourage you to do so. try the baby wipes – as with all Amazon Elements products, if you do not like them, we will refund you in full.
- Who are the babies in your product photos?
- Almost all babies see a mom or dad working here at Amazon.
Amazon prides itself on being the most customer-centric company on Earth. Customers have inspired Amazon Elements, our own line of everyday items. We know that it's hard to navigate all the marketing choices and messages you face when shopping for your family. We thought we could do better in three ways: by listening to your feedback on what matters most, by producing products that meet your standards and by sharing every detail to inform your decisions.
When we start developing an Amazon Elements product, we listen to your comments first and learn what matters most to you. Then we work with the manufacturers to make the same decisions we believe you would make if you called the shots. For example, we made our wipes strong and stretchy because you told us that you hated them when they tore themselves out of the dispenser.
We are committed to providing you with all the details about our products. It starts with why we did it, how we designed it, who made it, and what ingredients we included. And once you have an Amazon Elements item at home, you can scan its unique code with the Amazon mobile app to find out when and where that exact item was created, when it was ordered, when it was delivered and its deadline. We will also give you quick access to all supplier information and ingredients provided on the product page.
We are proud to support every Amazon Elements product. If you do not like it, we will refund you in full.
Learn more about Amazon items Learn more about Amazon items Learn more about Amazon items
Six flip-top packs for the go
– Solid, soft, tall and textured for cleaning hands, face and diapers
– No added fragrances, parabens, dyes, alcohol, phthalates, bronopol and methylisothiazolinone
– Available in Sensitive, unscented and fresh fragrance. Comes in 6 folding packs or 9 resealable packs with storage bin
– An Amazon brand