Compared to the alternative or any other conventional product, the original Dermawound formula runs from about 65 to 90 percent faster and more effectively. Its excellence exceeds that of vacuum systems, bursts of growth hormones, electrical stimulators, grafts, hyperbaric oxygen chambers, hydrogen, lasers, silver, Zinc oxide, fly larvae, and honey or carbon based products. It is definitely worth your money and effort.
Let us face the painful and unavoidable truth: Conventional standard wound care and its expensive machinery and products are cash cows for businesses that collect billions of health insurance, Insurance and you. It even happened that we paid over $ 350,000 to deal with a phase 4 pressure for more than three years. On the other hand, the original Dermawound formula can treat the same problem for only $ 704 in nine weeks. There have been months or even years that surgical procedures, dressing changes and assisted care are continuing and are making more and more expenditures. Now, this is not true, is not it?
It is very strange for any persistent unhealing wound to require more than $ 300 from Dermawound, with the exception of a huge Stasis Venus ulcer long lasting. The average spending to treat wounds using Dermawound is only $ 135.75. For all other practical clinical treatment methods, the average national fee for treating a chronic non-healing wound in America is now $ 6,350 or more. And that 's really a big difference. If you want to do it smarter, choose the original Dermawound formula on all the other alternatives.
Consider the following tips when using Dermawound Original Formula:
* Make sure you move away from Silvadene and Neosporine as a day or activity ointment or ointment. Neosporin can irritate your wound and Silvadene may stop the healing process of Dermawound.
* When working during the day or when doing activities such as cleaning the house or exercising, you must remove the product from the wound. Replace with generic triple antibiotics, bactroban, polysporin or bacitracin and non-stick gauze. It is to keep a wet setting of your wound until the product can be reapplied once you have completed your activities.
* For your toes, ankles, feet or legs, it is strongly recommended to remove the product. Even if they feel comfortable and pain is relieved, you should always do it as long as you work or you are active.
* For men and women, if you have Venus Stans ulcers active, you should always use Compression knee compression stockings during work or during the day. Even when you are completely cured, you should always keep them in order to keep you from the future break. They have to be comfortable. So, make sure that they are not too tight on your skin, otherwise you can not wear it.
* Do not use low to high pressure as they are not so comfortable and cost much more expensive. So there is not really a good reason to choose them on soft pressures.