Lice can be an irritating experience. All of a sudden, you find your prized hair held by creepy crawlers whose only purpose seems to be to breed and lay and make your life a general misery. Your scalp itches, and you feel horrible.
Only those who have a lice problem can fully appreciate how much it can irritate. If you suffer from lice, you probably know more than you would like about them anyway. But there are a few things to understand about lice if you want to control them effectively. First of all, it is – the lice have nothing to do with your cleanliness habits. In fact, lice often prefer clean, soft hair to nest and lay eggs.
The second is that the lice are contagious, and it can be transferred to you by sharing hair care products, a pillowcase, or even a bus seat cover With someone who has lice. You can also have it transferred to your head from another if your head touches someone who has lice, usually the preferred way for trait traitors who have found a way to the head Of your child to school
Get rid of lice? It is important to remember that lice are rustic creatures that are not easy to kill. There are, of course, a lot on counter poisons and pesticides that are charged for "getting rid of lice forever and one day. Do they work? Yes. However, many of these products can be bad for your scalp or hair, and people have even reported severe hair loss after using them. The worst part is that the lice on your head can be resistant to the poison you use, so that in fact you do them nothing but giving them a warm bath.
Enter the natural cures, without pesticides. They are obviously an excellent choice for a few reasons:
· They are good for the environment: These poisonless lice remedies come from trees rather than valuable derived chemicals. This could also mean that they are cheaper too.
· Lice are not resistant to them: unlike pesticides, lice can not grow resistance to natural methods of shedding.
· They do not harm your scalp and can even be good for your hair: Cures like natural oil extracts will not only get rid of your lice, they will give your hair a healthy glow and Bounce – far less than the (19459002)
So, what are these magical natural remedies for lice? The following lists three of the basic ingredients that you can mostly find at home and how to use them to effectively get rid of lice:
1. Mayonnaise: Mayonnaise is an unlikely competitor but it works as A charm to kill the lice. Here's how to use it – cover your scalp completely with a few handfuls of mayonnaise, even on the edges of your hair. Put a shower cap on top of it, and keep it for 2 hours. If you feel especially unforgiving, you can stay all night. The lice in your hair will be deprived of oxygen, and will die. Rinse after, and wash your hair with a soft baby shampoo.
Vaseline works in the same way as mayonnaise, and can be used in the same way. But it is important to remember that Vaseline can be quite difficult to wash.
2. Olive oil or coconut oil: These are really ingenious remedies. They dissolve the lice exoskeletons and kill them effectively. You can mix coconut oil or olive oil with a bouquet of essential oils, and use it to get rid of lice on your head or your children. Do not forget to keep it for two hours or more.
3. Good old combing: Combing has been shown to be the most effective natural way to get rid of lice. But this can be a difficult process. It is quite simple: add a conditioner to your hair, and paint your strand hair stranded to remove all lice and nits (these hassle eggs). This works well because it gets rid of the eggs too.
Lice can be really annoying, but it is important to realize that this is a plague completely curable.